Deadline: July 28, 2022
Applications are open for the 2022 Google for Startups Accelerator for Black Founders. Google for Startups Accelerator: Black Founders is a 10-week digital acceleration program for Seed to Series A tech startups in North America.
The accelerator program is designed to bring the best of Google’s programs, products, people and technology to Black Founder communities across North America. In addition to mentorship and technical project support, the accelerator also includes deep dives and workshops focused on product design, customer acquisition, and leadership development for founders.
The accelerator runs over a 10-week period, with digital workshops, programming, and mentoring each week. As part of the Google for Startups Accelerator, selected founders describe the key technical challenges facing their startup, and then are paired with relevant Google experts to help solve those challenges. Participating startups receive in-depth mentorship on technical challenges, with a focus on data and machine learning, as well as relationships with relevant Google teams.
The Google for Startups Accelerator: Black Founders will begin in September 2022. The cohort will consist of 10-12 of the top startups based in North America.
- Three months of equity-free support.
- Mentored over 20 Google teams.
- Training in design, marketing and leadership.
- Support on company and product strategy.
- Google product credits for your tech stack.
- Early access to new Google products and tools.
- Access to Google’s network of industry experts.
- Partnership on a high-tech project.
- Open to black-led tech startups in North America;
- The accelerator program is best suited for Seed to Series A revenue-generating tech startups headquartered in North America;
- Selected companies must have a minimum of 10 employees and the founder and appropriate team members must be available to join all program elements of their cohort;
- In order to ensure that Google can deliver meaningful value, startups must aim to leverage AI/ML technology in their products, services, or operations and/or show an interest in leveraging this technology in the future.
Click here to apply
For more information, visit Google for startup accelerator.