MALVERN, PA (PRWEB)
April 30, 2022
The 2022 Senior Living Executive Conference (SLEC), the official annual meeting of Argentum, the leading national association exclusively dedicated to supporting businesses operating professionally run senior living communities, announced its keynote speaker today.
Rohit Bhargava, innovation and marketing expert, will share a candid and quick session on “How to Lead the Future with Non-Obvious Thinking,” at 8am on Tuesday, May 17. His session will reveal the five habits of non-obvious thinkers that will help leaders:
- Change perspective and shape organizations to better manage change and disruption.
- Understand future customers and prepare organizations to meet the needs that customers have not yet requested, but will.
- Discover ideas from other industries and expertly apply them to your organization.
Bhargava is the Wall Street Journal bestselling author of seven books on topics as diverse as the future of business, building a trustworthy brand and how to go beyond diversity to create a more inclusive world. His seminal book, Non-Obvious, inspired over a million readers to change their perspective.
As a “non-boring” keynote speaker, Bhargava has been invited to give several TEDx talks and has spoken at over 500 events in 32 countries around the world. He is also an Adjunct Professor of Marketing and Storytelling at Georgetown University and writes a monthly column for GQ magazine in Brazil. His insights have been featured on NPR, Fast Company, CNN and the Harvard Business Review. The main session is generously sponsored by Optum.
“We look forward to bringing our community together again for this premier in-person event,” said James Balda, President and CEO of Argentum. “The 2022 conference reflects what senior living leaders have said is essential value and education – sessions, strategies and solutions that will enable them to serve residents and operate successfully in a reshaped world. There is simply no other platform as powerful as this conference for high-level professional exchange, sharing of best practices, innovation sourcing and collective opportunities on how to shape the future of senior life – together.
In addition to keynote addresses, the 2022 conference will offer three full days of education on topics relevant to all levels of senior life professionals and all functions. The agenda includes a State of the Industry Keynote and Hero Awards on Monday, May 16, followed by Educational Tracks on Tuesday and Wednesday.
The Executive Director Leadership Institute (EDLI), a special training program designed for executive directors, focused on improving leadership and developing skills in operations management, human resources, sales and marketing, clinical monitoring, risk management, and more will continue in 2022. Attendees will also benefit from the exhibit hall, expanded for 2022, offering cutting-edge innovations and approaches to services and solutions.
Educational tracks for 2022 include:
- Foodservice and hospitality, with sessions highlighting foodservice wellness issues driven by global flavors, sustainability, planning processes, training and tools to drive internal innovation and support your business model.
- Finance and development, covering risk management, cost containment, mid-market planning, future growth and design strategies.
- HR and Workforce, covering work-life integration, new technologies reducing time to hire, and other actionable tools for HR managers.
- Operations, with sessions designed to reflect the real convergence of operational excellence and its impact on occupancy.
- Sales and Marketing, with sessions on managing marketing and promotions, digital platforms, tracking to create conversions, and rebuilding occupancy during a pandemic.
- Quality and Risk Management, with sessions addressing timely clinical issues while ensuring organizations are up to date with risk management trends.
The 2022 event is expected to bring together hundreds of senior living professionals from organizations across the United States; the annual gathering is recognized as the premier networking and education event for the industry. Participating companies represent decision makers in for-profit and non-profit assisted living, memory care, independent living, continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs), real estate investment trusts (REITs), private equity, capital providers, industry suppliers, media, and academia.
For the full list of speakers, agenda, continuing education information, exhibit and sponsor information, and to register, visit: seniorlivingconference.com.
ABOUT HMP GLOBAL
HMP Global is the official organizer of the Senior Living Executive Conference and is the force behind Healthcare Made Practical. The company is an omnichannel leader in healthcare events and education, with a mission to improve patient care. We produce accredited medical education events – in-person and online through our virtual VRTX platform – and clinically relevant, evidence-based content for the global healthcare community in a range of therapeutic areas. Our brands include Consultant360, the award-winning, year-round platform that primary care providers and other specialists rely on; Psych Congress, the largest independent mental health meeting in the United States; EMS World Expo, the largest EMT and paramedic event in North America; and the Symposium on Advanced Wound Care (SAWC), the largest wound care meeting in the world. For more information, visit hmpglobal.com.
Argentum is the leading national association exclusively dedicated to supporting businesses that operate professionally run, resident-centered seniors communities and the seniors and families they serve. Since 1990, Argentum has been advocating for choice, independence, dignity and quality of life for all older people. Argentum’s programs and initiatives are member driven. For more information on Argentum membership, visit argentum.org/membership. Learn more at argentum.org.
Share the article on social networks or by e-mail: