For 12 weeks, 12 early-stage startups will receive educational and networking support, mentorship and partnerships.
BERKELEY, Calif., April 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Battery – the BerkeleyA New York-based incubator that has built an entrepreneurial ecosystem for investors and startups around the world is thrilled to announce that 12 early-stage startups have joined its acceleration program.
Founded by a network of veteran angel investors, advisors and mentors dedicated to maximizing startup success, The Battery has graduated over 160 companies from its three-month program. Batchery’s services include live online training, domain-specific mentorship from a network of 40 seasoned leaders in technology, venture capital and business development, introduction to a national community of investors and advisors, and a seed investment from mentors from Batchery and allied funds.
This 14and startup bundle includes:
- The Village App – engages local communities to help each other by connecting everyone, from new mums to aging parents, with the support they need.
- Naina Tech Corporation – is a software platform that leverages gamification to increase education access and achievement for children in underserved communities.
- VettNews – dramatically increases transparency, trust and engagement for news creators with a platform that directly invites readers to find inaccuracies, correct errors and Vett facts.
- Kubond – is a trading platform designed to democratize fixed income investing by splitting bonds via blockchain.
- littleTalk – is a language learning platform that allows parents to introduce their children to foreign languages from an early age, when they are most receptive to language acquisition.
- Proven PCI – offers merchants peace of mind with their automated cybersecurity checks for Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance requirements.
- find spaces – is designed to make buying and selling real estate feasible for the average Jo through a decentralized marketplace for DIY real estate transactions.
- Diicle – lowers the barrier of entry for artists and art collectors by bridging the gap between digital and physical art through a marketplace that includes NFTs, canvas prints and crypto.
- Childbirth and maternity kangaroo – supports mothers in disadvantaged communities with essential services such as meal delivery and laundry services, as well as educational tutorials.
- flickonic – is an entertainment-focused social media app dedicated to building communities around your favorite movies and series.
- Tuo – is a consumer credit platform that helps US banks and credit unions increase credit application conversions and maximize consumer engagement.
- IXily.io – connects DIY investors’ favorite tools and communities to their brokerage accounts, so they can invest seamlessly and securely with just one click.
“We are delighted to welcome our 14and batch of startups to the Batchery ecosystem,” says Pierre Burghardt, the executive director of Batchery. “Over the three months of our program, our community of Investor Advisors is eager to lean in and help each of these companies become leaders in their respective fields.”
To learn more about The Batchery and its 14and batch of startups, click here.
Connect with The Batchery
Website I Facebook I LinkedIn
SOURCE The Battery